Open source data discovery and metadata engineGet started
Analysts and Data Scientists
- Discover & trust data for your analysis and models
- Be more productive by breaking silos
- Get immediate context into the data and see how others are using it
Data Engineers & Software Engineers
- Share context automatically, reduce interruptions
- Trust you're using the right data in pipelines
- Faster debugging — all table-related info in one place
Discover trusted data
Search for data within your organization by a simple text search. A PageRank-inspired search algorithm recommends results based on names, descriptions, tags, and querying/viewing activity on the table/dashboard.
See automated and curated metadata
Build trust in data using automated and curated metadata — descriptions of tables and columns, other frequent users, when the table was last updated, statistics, a preview of the data if permitted, etc. Easy triage by linking the ETL job and code that generated the data.
Share context with co-workers
Update tables and columns with descriptions, reduce unnecessary back and forth about which table to use and what a column contains.
Learn from others
See what data fellow co-workers frequently use, own or have bookmarked. Learn what most common queries for a table look like by seeing dashboards built on a given table.
Apache License, Version 2.0
Less manual documentation
Intuitive & Pluggable
Easy to use and to integrate
Runs on Docker, EC2, and Kubernetes